sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

Dreams 15-8-09

Deja vu.

"He had beard, and shoulder lenght hair, It was dark brown.

He had beautiful eyes, even tho, I don't remember their color.
His skin was soft and white, everytime he touched me I felt it was made of velvet.

We were running from something and hiding in my grandmother's house and for the first time I wasn't affraid of that place, I felt protected by him, he was my everything,
I've seen him, I dreamed with my man today.
I don't know who he is, I've never seen him before.
We were in a rush, trying to get out and he said something and I felt the need to kiss him and hold him against me, he's kiss was life, I felt so alive. He's body was perfect, even the not so thick beard didn't bothered me."

I woke up, my nefew got home with my parents and it's always a damn stress for him not to be affraid of our dog or whatever moves faster than him. I was still in bed for another dream to come.


"I was on the street with a person that I know for about 13 years now and there was this old cranky man, with a box with kitties and stuff to sell. He was complaining about the kitties and held a blue striped kittie on his hand. I was worried what could happen and raced to take the kittie from him, he yelled that I needed to play and we started a discussion about the cat being stray or not, I gave him name stupid reason for the cat to be stray and people started to gather around us, older people. Then he dissapeared, my friend and I, took a cat, she took a regular cat and I took the blue one, (that turned white and brown and then black as night). I saw the man and realised, that I was, in fact, healing him in some way.

"No matter how bad and ville you think you are, I will always love you. No matter what you do, I'll always be there. Why don't you try to change? Why don't you try to work with the kitties? Give them to nice people!"


We were waited for our bus home, along with other people and then she went away and left me alone with the kittie on my pocket.
My Bus came and I was sitting in the back, trying to smoke when some kids started to pick on me because of my piercing."





☽◯☾ Lady Crove

1 comentário:

  1. Really interesting dream. I am reading it over and over again and try to get something from what it could possibly mean. I'll let you know if I do.

    By the way, I love the way you write.

    Dimitris

    ResponderEliminar